I don’t do a lot of shopping at Lush unless it’s online so I was really excited when my mom ordered me some treats for my birthday this month! I got an assortment of bath bombs and bubble bars. I thought I would just list the ones I received and let you know what the fragrances are for each:
- Honey Bee: “Sweetly soothing honey-toffee Bath Bomb for deliciously soft skin”
- Fizzbanger: “Apple cinnamon bath time fireworks”
- Butterball: “Gorgeous vanilla bomb for softer, sweeter skin”
- Big Blue: “Sail away and take a vacation from life, in the tub”
- The Comforter: “Hide away from the world underneath a blanket of blackcurrant bubbles”
- Milky Bath: “Comfort in a bottle”
- Yuzu and Cocoa: “Scrumptious chocolate orange bar for supremely soft skin”
I am beyond excited to use these bath bombs over the coming months! Baths are a great way for me to relax and read for awhile in my own little world and get smells and soothing water definitely helps with that experience!
If you want to know what I thought after using each of these I will plan a review post after I’ve tried each one just let me know in the comments! I would also like to know what your favorite products are from Lush! I am very interested in the brand and love trying new things from them!