I stumbled across this TAG recently and I loved all the questions so I decided to answer the questions myself and share those answers with you all! The questions are:
- You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
- My must have drugstore foundation is L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation without a doubt! For high end I’m going to have to go with the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream. It has such amazing coverage and I love how it makes my skin look and feel.
- You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
- Ignore it completely. If she doesn’t know I don’t know. The way I see it is you want to have a great first impression and if you start by causing a possible embarrassment to your interviewer that it is not such a great start.
- You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
- Mac Brave or Mac Patisserie. These lipsticks are both natural, your lips but better. They require no up keep or worry that you have smudged them everywhere. I fully trust these colors. They are my go to if I have no idea what color to wear.
- You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
- I would not straighten my hair to my head I would just lightly straighten it. I would also put in some anti frizz product before I fixed my hair as well. For my makeup, I never wore much and didn’t really need to except for the horrible little spots I would get every now and then so I would definitely go for some concealer and some powder to set it. I might even go for a little mascara and some lip gloss. Just keep it natural looking.
- You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
- A) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical. I would probably freak out for a good week and stay inside as much as possible until I got over the fact of what happened and tried to work with what I had left.
- Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
- Lorac Pro 2 Palette. I can do any eye look whether it be natural or more smokey for a night out.
- Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
- Oh gosh…. How do you choose? I guess I would have to go with my newest splurge the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette. That palette or any of my Mac products are at the top of the list!
- Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
- a) just pretend you haven’t noticed. I am very non confrontational if you haven’t noticed. I tend to just suck it up and keep everything in until I can rant to my best friend or my mom! Haha
Let me know if you have done this TAG and if so comment me the link so I can check it out! If not, I tag you to do this TAG and then send me the link to it so I can check is out as well!